Thursday 16 April 2015

New release and other books

Hi Guys, 

It’s been a while since I wrote a new blog post. As you were probably aware I was planning to release “Sacred Desires”, a brand new paranormal romance in January, but due to problems with the manuscript it had been suggested to me to push the date forward. I took my time as some of the character arc wasn’t clear enough and re-written it, but in the end the whole concept wasn’t working, so I decided to put it aside for now. In the meantime I wrote another book, a standalone contemporary romance, which is titled “Illicit Canvas.” My editor is going through the manuscript as we speak. The book should be completed by the end of the month or in the beginning of May.  I’ll update the outline with cover in the next few weeks in a new post. 
I haven’t abandoned “Sacred Desires” just yet, while the book was with my development editor I was working on the sequel and I have around 30k.  At the moment I have 3 unfinished manuscripts on my hard drive, one of them is the last book in Paranormal Personnel Saga series. I kind of left it unfinished and instead I finished Illicit Canvas.  
I know I know, this is all over the place, but I promise that I’ll release all these books by the end of the year, so I don’t leave you guys hanging.  
I’m also planning to release a few shorter books under a pen name.  These books will be labelled under the erotic romance serial, part one is finished and I’m currently working on part 2 and 3. 
I will be sending a newsletter to all my subscribers when the Illicit Canvas is being published. Please keep an eye on it. Any other questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment